1. Suck 2 ml milk sample to the centrifuge tube.
2. Add 3 drops detection reagent to the centrifuge tube along the tube wall.
3. Move the tube in circle for 5 times, and place it vertically for 2 min.
4. Observe the color development of detection reagent and contact area of milk sample.
Precautions and Warnings
- Use milk without adding alkaline as check experiment, the result can be more accurate
- Add detection reagent slowly, avoid liquid to mix. After adding color development agent. Move the detection tube in circle for several times to make color development agent and milk better touch with each other.
- Milk that adding water( the PH of water is 7-9), milk that adding detergent( detergent contain sodium carbonate), mastitis milk (bacteria decompose cheese protein to produce ammonia and change themetabolic function of breast, cause PH value increase)decompose cheese protein to produce ammonia and change themetabolic function of breast, cause PH value increase) with color development agent to develop yellow green and light green.
|5 ml centrifuge tube
Components Required, But Not Provided
- 1 ml Pipette