The DAISY Incubator has been subjected to rigorous testing over a broad range of sample types. Results can be determined for In-Vitro True Digestibility, Apparent Digestibility, Rate studies, Neutral Cellulase Gamanase Digestibility, and other related studies for all feeds and forages.
The DAISY employs filter bag technology, which encapsulate samples and prevent filtration errors. Filter Bag Technology also enables batch processing of 100+ samples at a time.
- Accurate Digestibility Studies
- Efficient >100 samples per run
- Economical – Reduces labor >50%
- Filter Bag Technology
- Eliminates Technician Variability
- Small Footprint – Conserves Counter Space
See Detail Below ☟☟☟